Friday, May 16, 2014



Spoiler Alert!!! Godzilla Movie Review

Now this movie was hype since last month, of course it’s Godzilla! Who can't forget the first Godzilla's film? And besides I really like Bryan Cranston, the Walter White in the TV series Breaking Bad and the trailer makes it more interesting.  Let’s go back to the 1998 Godzilla film, that movie was full of action scenes and chasing till death scenes. I was expecting it should be somewhat similar to that film, but I was wrong. In this movie Godzilla is the hero, a creature who restores balance.  

I was disappointed when Bryan Cranston died, I was like WTF! Isn’t he’s the main character? But sorry he did not make it. He died in the scene where Mutos/Muto first attack.

I kind of doze off on some of the scene especially when that Japanese actor speaks, wish I had subtitle to understand him and I can’t stop laughing at Godzilla, every time it appear, that creature is really fat it reminds me of our cat! HAHA 

The cool part is when Godzilla fought Muto 1 and Muto 2, male and female. Dude! Godzilla breathe fire! A blue colored fire! But even though the fight scene was good I can’t feel the intensity, there’s something missing and I don’t know what it is. Well that’s my opinion. If you want to watch this movie then go ahead it’s a good movie but I was not satisfied. I was watching it in 3D and I can’t see any 3D effects on it and I was really disappointed!


I give this movie a 6 to 6.5 ratings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment