Thursday, February 8, 2018



Just earlier, I renewed my passport. I talked to a lady beside me and asked how long  she received her appointment and she said, she didn't get any confirmed appointment, she was trying to get one since last year but she had no luck.

So she approached an agency where she got her confirmed appointment schedule in just a day. She was questioned at the processing why she had the wrong info on her appointment and gave her a piece of paper and wrote her name but still manage to get through processing.

My question is, how did such agency/travel agency manage to get all the slots? Why does the DFA still allow and assist  someone who appear during the day of the appointment whose not the same person with the information filled in the confirmed appointment?
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment