Saturday, October 5, 2013

Yesterday we went to SM Cebu together with my girlfriend to treat our stomach but we found out that its Korean festival. Korean foods, traditions and cultures were introduce and exhibit. Some of the performance were really odd and we don't understand especially their cultural dance were they wobble their head back and forth with a ribbon on top. I was surprised that they are not dizzy after that performance. Well that's their culture, I am sure if they saw our culture they will be amazed at the same time puzzled too.

What I can't comprehend was that there were many Filipinos, especially teenagers, were crazy on those Korean artists and pop-stars. Filipinos always mimic their moves their gesture and almost everything. Teenagers are screaming to death when their idols wave back at them. I don't know what's with the Koreans that Filipinos crazy about. I am not complaining I am just saying. I am not saying it's but bad but why can't we accept our own? Why we always try to mimic foreign ideals? But yeah, even though my ear hurts because of those loud screaming I should ask myself first why I am here for the first place ha ha, I had fun too taking pictures together with them. All I can say is Koreans are everywhere in our country and Filipinos accepted and really liked them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment